Monday, June 3, 2019

Enfilade 2019 pt 4 - picture dump

My enfilade gaming was cut short by a vicious bit of sickness. I suddenly felt like I'd been hit by a truck, archy, feverish, sore throat. I ended up skipping the evening session and fell asleep till the am (with a brief sortie to retrieve my figs from the convention). The illness made the trip back north with the family pretty delightful too. It's not a vacation if you don't get sick at some point I suppose...

Picture dump after the jump....

















4 comments:

  1. Some good pics Daveb. I really like that winter table; it looks like FIW, possibly Rebels and Patriots rules judging by the number of figures; is that right? Shame to hear you had to retire early due to sickness. Hopefully your little one didn't fall sick- that would have made the trip home even worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The convention theme was a winter one....I forget the phrasing of it though. There were a few good nods in that direction. There seemed to be a few games of natives vs europeans across the whole convention. They usually look pretty sharp.

      It was a huge saving grace that neither my daughter or wife got sick.

      Delete
  2. Nice assortment of photos. Sorry to read about your convention sickness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan. I'm sure we've all been victims of travel sickness. Such a scourge.

      Delete