Post action battlefield analysis has salvaged declassified exciting front line imagery from the debacle bravely fought action on the Bugs homeworld Klendathu.
Post battle inventory of tactical nuclear javelin missiles has indicated a massive loss consumption of munitions. The bugs homeworld has had an questionably effective nuclear blow struck. Pity our Well done fighting men and women of the federation!


That was a great read Dave! And a lovely looking game.
ReplyDeleteWere they 10mm figures? And what rules were used as i am looking for a set of sci-fi rules. Thanks.
I think they were 6mm. The previous post talks a bit about the game.
ReplyDeleteI think it used 'pony wars' and was re-skinned.
Crow industries has some rules which I'm hoping to try out. My local buddy needs to print some figs and I get to paint them (he can't manage figs that small). So....not sure how soon it will actually happen.