Sunday, June 3, 2018

Enfilade 2018 - Random picture Extravaganza

Here is a collection of photos that are essentially random. I ran around snapping them when I had moments during my own games. I can hazard guesses at some of the rules, but largely I'm not too sure what most of them were. Enjoy!


Zombie game....home brew perhaps? There was some card use for some events and you gained money or points to buy/upgrade your weapons. 










Large scale CarWars. Not sure which edition. 



A series of  connected Pulp Alley games based on the Fallout franchise.



Painting Table




 All quiet on the Martian Front. This was a pretty challenging scenario from the book.....the enormous rampart is pretty frickin difficulty for the earthmen to have any chance of climbing.
 Tesla something.....Tesla war maybe? Cute figs.

 Classic battletech without hexes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting more great pictures Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! A picture dump is the easiest post I've done in a while.

      Delete