Monday, March 4, 2024

15mm bug aliens XCOM Sigma Event (Eye Candy)


A random post on facebook about looking for starship trooper bugs had me respond with a suggestion. Surely I have a picture I thought to myself.......nope. So quickly I created a eye candy shot. The real pictures will have to wait, but this felt cool enough I ought to post it without much to add. 

Blue/orange guys, and yellow/green flyers are from the Sigma Event 2077 kickstarter (still available from Clear Event Horizon). I went for colours that lined up with XCOM Chrysalis. 

The big all mouth no head guy is from CP minis (checkpoint minis is the recent name change/revision). Painted as a XCOM reaper. The streamlined head on tentacles from the same vendor. Painted as a Seeker.


























8 comments:

  1. Great looking figures- I especially like the flyers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cod. Some bounder posted in the facebook thread a bit later with his painted figs. I liked his better. The Bounder.

      Delete
  2. good eye candy pic.
    those are bugs that if I saw crawling in my house I'd immediately squish them, versus trapping and letting go outside. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. There's a lot of bugs I'll try and evacuate. But some definitely get the squish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, tasty! They look awesome! Pretty colourful and vibrant, I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber. I'd definitely eat candy in the purple accented orange family. In highschool I took the advice 'green is gross' to heart. I don't think the flyers will be tasty at all.

      Delete