Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Congo: Forest Tribes (Foundry Figures) - part 1 (of 2)

I decided to pull out some figures I'd previously painted (years ago) for some photos. Painted but not yet documented. The impetus to get them out was a weekend visit by Doug, and the fact I was going to force him to play some games that have been on my shelf for a while, but not yet hit the table top. 

Congo was one of these games. A local gamer said he was interested, and I saw a screaming deal on figs on TMP (many years ago) so I bought a lot of three forces. I believe most/all of these figures are foudry. The zanzibari's have previously been photographed.  

First up are the leader types. I think I'm missing one or two for the game and possibly over subscribed for one or two. I think it will be tricky to fill in the gaps, as they are pretty niche (drummers, a newspaper ma for the white mans expedition, zanzibari slaver,etc). 

 

Next up we have some young warriors, (blue shields) and warriors (with the head dressings. Missing from my stock are the cannibals....which is mostly differentiated by painting. So that may not be too hard to fill in if I want to expand. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment