Monday, July 27, 2015

6MMRPC Week 8: Saracen pt 3: Cavalry

The final installment of my completed Saracen warband. These are legio heroica 15mm figures.





The flags and shields are (most shields) transfers from little big men studios.





Bases are from Proxie models, with some sand/rock and static grass. There is a metal washer on the bottom to make them stick to my magnetic trays, and give them just a bit of loft to pick up easier.










Spears are some steel spears that I negotiated away from Cameron (Cameron's minis) who used them for his Hospitallers. They are much less bendy (i.e not at all), but are wicked sharp and likely to end up embedded in my hand at some point.



















2 comments:

  1. Crackin' looking cavalry sir. We getting a group pic of the whole lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will have to wait till I summon the nerve to varnish, or when I get my first game in. Hopefully either one will be in the not too distant future.

      Delete