Tuesday, March 1, 2022

WW2 Romanians Great Escape Games (2) - Machine Gun, Flamethrower, SMG squad

I've fallen off the wagon! Too long since my last post. Here are the next wave of the Romanians. Once again they are 28mm metals from Great Escape Games. 


The SMG squad is largely equipped with Russian and German SMGs. There is a pack of figs that I ordered for more flexibility in late war Romanians (more captured gear available!), and is padded out with some of the stock infantry (stolen from full size rifle squads making an appearance soon)

 

 

 

 

 




4 comments:

  1. You are on a bit of a roll lately Dave; nothing wrong with monthly posts (I haven't posted to my blog since before Christmas).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, it's pretty exciting to actually be getting stuff done. The rate has been a bit variable but the blogger procrastination does even it out a bit.

      Delete
  2. I've managed 3 posts so far this year. No biggie Dave, not at all.

    Loving these troops! A question though - sticking with gloss varnish or will they get a dull varnish at a later date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll hit them with matte varnish at some point. I live in the pacific northwest so humidity is almost always a danger with spray varnish, so it'll have to wait.

      Delete