Friday, August 3, 2018

Fortifications - earthberm wood reinforced

A set of fortifications (unknown manufacturer) that have sat in a box for years. I think this may have come from a bartertown swap.....maybe. I know for sure I didn't select them directly to order. Maybe a lot of terrain?
Anyway, having done some vietnam fortifications in the past I had an easy paint recipe, so on the table they went to be worked on when I am burnt out on batch painting.

I'm pretty happy with the effect and amount of time it took to bang these out. It's a bit unfortunate there are sandbags as that makes them less useable for a wide range of time periods.

4 comments:

  1. That looks good DaveB- veyr ncie contrast between the wood and the sand bags. Is it 15 or 28mm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are 15mm. I do like high contrast painting......it looks sharp from a distance.

      Delete
  2. Those look way better than any of my attempts. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Major! I usually struggle finding colours I like. If you are ever interested I can usually figure out what paints I used for most projects.

      Delete