Friday, January 14, 2022

2022 Trays of Shame (3)

Damn there is a lot of stuff to do. And of course this isn't considering the 'ought to' projects at all (like my cowboys). Onward to shame!

 

These are some awesome alternate Blood bowl sculpts. I can't remember the producer right now. It's a japanese theme of goblins (oni as trolls, ninja and various masked fighters). Some contrast paint use. I got stalled waiting for a bit to come which had been missing in the first shipment (I also primed the second stuff incorrect as seen on the top right). 

 

 

 

 

 Reaper (metal) ghosts and banshee. Contrast paints looking good! Really probably just need to do the eyes, and possible some clothes in a differing colour.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Scatter terrain galore! 15mm largely. GZG I think. Some ramshackle stuff for 28mm. Also some HO train terrain in the bottom left which is a bit of a pain to pick out all the stuff from the rust coloured primer. Just a grunt which made me drop it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Brigade aeronefs. Part of a kickstarter for imperial skies. I have the french painted. Lost my gas on the Brits. The are probably acutally pretty close, but doing light colours over black primer and finely lined decks is a hassle. 

Renedra cots and fire pits. 

Micro art studios triplex advertisement things for Infinity. I'm stuck on whether to put them on the raised based or not. Its funny what simply things can make you screech to a halt.

 

 


28mm naps. French from warlord and perry. I realize all my naps largely get stuck on the patch painting of black of just after. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 CONGO forest tribes. Models from foundry. Got a great deal off tmp. I have the zanibari slavers painted. I though the mostly skin guys would be an easy project. Boredom vs ooooo shiney syndrome. Hard to remember.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Game Craft miniatures. I've had this way too long (ambush alley days). Wanted some colour other than neutral tones.......pink might be too bold. I was thinking of doing some free hand curlycues around the windows, doors and roof lines. Hung up on actually doing it and the question of should I weather it (and how to weather pink).

 







 

3 comments:

  1. Weather pink with sand dust to show where the dry elements of whatever deserty place that building's from have blasted away the pink paint perhaps?

    Lots more cool projects. Those French need to be finished, only because I'll never again dip my toe in Nap's, so am happy to overly encourage those that have dipped to keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting idea! So maybe sponge paint for weathering of a tan/pale yellow? Edges more prominently.

      I have you down for upvotes on 15mm space orcs and 28mm french.

      Delete
    2. That would be how I'd tackle it, yeah.

      Yes and yes!

      Delete