Monday, January 17, 2022

2022 Trays of Shame (4) - fin

The last of the trays of shame photos.I'm sure there is probably more stuff hiding somewhere.....but this is, for sure, the vast majority of it. (he says, thinking of some other stuff already. DOH.). 


Perry French commanders. They are in black so maybe not shameful. Also an incomplete carabinier base....needs a musician which I *think* is in there. 

Some elite chassuer a cheval. French horse artillery x3. A ambul (Knightmare minis perhaps?). 



 

 

 

 Game craft mini Sci fi tower. I have about a half dozen. I need to figure out the paint scheme and how to do the roof. Im' probably short a secondary colour still.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 GW Lord of the rings/Hobbit Goblintown goblins. Great as generic muties. Mostly just finishing off the skin which the the heavy lift. Simply side tracked by other projects.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Warlord British naps 28mm. Also some front rank metal as command stands. Also some of the british are actually hanoverian. Started these on a summer trip to a cabin. It's been a lower priority than other stuff.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 15mm GZG oceanic union troops in the foreground. A heap of 28mm perry austrians in the back. They were meant to be done for 2020 enfilade which was cancelled for covid when it was early days. 


Some townsfolk and vampires lurk in there. I'm stuck on the palette to create some similarity but still be different. Plus with vampires.......silver metal seems trite, but what gold is too....sunny?



15mm rebel minis insurgents. Mostly hung up no the colour of their gear. I wasn't SUPER happy with the secondary colours I got. I just need to bite the bullet and do them. 


Solar panel from dreampod9 (heavy gear). Hung up on the colour of the bases. 





Shaltari from dropzone commander. Meant to proxie as XCOM robots. I decided to get more and do 6 in white, and 6 in red (basic vs advanced). Just didn't really get restarted (although in Dec I finished the guys in white, 2 of whom were unpainted as they were originally intended to be the red ones). 

Bugs are from SIGMA EVENT kickstarted which had some pretty sweat 15mm bugs. To be honest they are a pain in the butt to assemble, but look pretty awesome. I got hung up on them looking too yellow/tan. I wanted a secondary colour for their talons (which, damn it, I'd already painted). 


15mm old crow lander. Almost done it's sat for YEARS. I didn't know what to do with the exhaust ports. I wanted hot metal, glowing ports, etc. A bit beyond my ken. 


The blue car is a zombie smith car. Not sure what do do with the canopy. December say the yellow stripes added to the back. A definite step up from the plain blue that it's sat around in......FOR YEARS.



5 comments:

  1. That doesn't too bad to me Dave; most of the stuff is partially painted or at least primed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet god. I didn't include any of the just primed stuff. This is purely the shameful half painted stuff. And, haha, I've found a couple other things.

      Overall though, a big dent in this is as least feasible as a project this year.

      Delete
    2. Well, right now I am working my way through my huge backlog of LoTR figures; 356 down, 751 to go... 😣

      Delete
  2. Dave, I’m not eve. Going to start listing all my unloved projects. This is a very doable lot I think

    ReplyDelete